PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Monday, December 1, 2014

Witness Takes UFO Photo 35 Storeys Up Over Toronto Canada

Monday, December 1, 2014

Witness Takes UFO Photo 35 Storeys Up Over Toronto Canada

Witness originally thought she was seeing the crescent moon but later realized it was a massive UFO.
Witness: “While cooking dinner 35 stories above ground in east York Toronto I gazed out the window. I saw what appeared to be the hugest red crescent moon I've ever seen.”

“I took a picture, messaged my brother and as I watched it started to fade away. The left (south) side fading first until just a red 'tip' on the north side was visible. It was the last part to fade to black.”
 
“My apartment faces due west and due to the height I can see all the way to Mississauga on a clear night like tonight. I could see the clouds but it definitely wasn't cloud cover blocking the glow.”

“Then I realized at this time of night the moon should be in the east or overhead, not west and hovering on the horizon.”

“This thing was massive. I could see it on either side of various apartment buildings on the horizon. It appeared to be more than a km or 2 wide (perhaps more). And it was a reddish orange color.”

“It steadily faded, no flickering or flashing. It truly looked like an eclipsing planet. I was transfixed by it. I couldn't walk away in case I missed it. Only looked away for quick texts to my brother hoping he could see what I was seeing.” Mufon case 61705.


Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS