PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Friday, June 19, 2015

UFO Writer Observes A Fireball UFO Zig-Zagging Through The Sk

Sunday, June 14, 2015


This story appeared in the syracusenewtimes.com, it was written by Cheryl Costa

"The last thing I expected on this trip was an orange fireball sighting."

Artist likeness of fireball ufo
For nearly two years, I’ve been reporting UFO stories and sightings that other people have had. Yes, of course, I’ve had a few UFO sightings in my youth and young adult years, but nothing I can cite in recent years. That is, until this past week.

On June 6, 2015, there were seven of us in a van returning from a conference in Philadelphia. All of us were exhausted from attending three days worth of conference presentations and lectures. For the most part, the return trip was uneventful. We stopped once on Interstate 476 near Allentown for fuel and to get something to eat. All of us thought the highlight of the return trip was watching American Pharaoh win the Triple Crown.

Later in the trip, we were on Interstate 81 northbound about 20 minutes north of Scranton, PA near the exit for PA state route 374. As I was riding shotgun at about 9:05 p.m. in the twilight blue northern sky, I saw an Orange light. My first thought was it’s some commuter aircraft with his front headlights on. Then driver remarked, “What kind of aircraft is that?… it’s really odd.”
The light appeared to be flying in a zigzag manner, sort of like a bumble bee, moving southward toward us. The driver and I observed as it just seemed to stop and hover. After a few minutes, we drove by its position to the left of the highway. I laid my head on the dash board and looked up at it as we passed.

If you held your arm out with a quarter, that’s how big it appeared to be. The object was clearly within the confines of the valley, so I estimated its height to have been at 800 to 1000 feet. It was perfectly round and had a bright pulsing orange luminance. I lost sight of it after 50 yards or so further down the highway, due to tree cover.

The driver looked at me wide-eyed, “Holy crap, we just saw an orange orb!”

I pulled out my phone, turned on the voice recorder and logged all the details that we both recalled while it was fresh. The driver and I talked about orange fire ball UFO for 30 minutes after the sighting, with questions from the other passengers who didn’t get to see what we saw.

Like everyone I’ve ever interviewed, the image of that object is indelibly in my memory.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS