PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Friday, June 19, 2015

Two UFOs Change Positions over Beeville-Kennedy, Texas


 UFO Depiction
UFO Depiction

Published: 5:09 PM 6/18/2015


... blinking lights in the sky follow me doing 70 mph down the road.

Beeville-Kennedy, Texas - 06-14-15

Shape: Unknown - Duration 5-10 minutes

Was driving home on 181 heading north, it was close to 3 am in the morning, it was off and on raining, I saw 2 bright blinking lights up in the air.

The blinking had no set pattern; it would blink then shut off and pop up some where else. I could not see them when they would shut off and move, and yes they would also keep blinking while moving.

I was driving 70 mph down the road and the lights most of the time were in front of me; at one point one came along side me and I passed it. It then followed along side me, a little behind me.

It was close because I could see the light shining, lighting up the area, they had no problem keeping up with me.


At first I was just seeing the one light; it messed with me for a while as I drove it crossed the road and blinked very fast 5 or 6 times, when it did that the second one turned on and it blinked the same 5 or 6 times, it was like they were talking to each other.

When that happened it really hit me that I had no idea what was going on and was scared; how far were they going to follow me?

I know at least two other people saw this going on because a driver came up behind me and one drove past us.

I was in a state of shock during this whole time; I'm not sure how long they messed with me, but it had to be a good 5-10 minutes while doing 70 mph.

I finally passed them and kept watching my mirrors and I could still see them blink every now and then for a couple of miles down the road.


I wanted to tell this story to see if anyone in the area has had the same experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS