PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Unknown Object Witnessed over Boise, Idaho




UFO Depiction



UFO Depiction


Published: 2:56 PM 5/13/2015
... orb to a cone to a triangle with the corners rounded off.

Boise, Idaho - 04-25-15

When I went to bed Saturday night I noticed there was a crescent moon out; while I was looking at it I noticed an orange-colored dot just above the horizon and off to the right of the moon.

I grabbed the binoculars I keep in my bedroom and looked at it. The object was dim at first and then it began to brighten to a brilliant orange color, then it would dim again, it even turned a red-orange color; it did not change color quickly but rather slowly.

At first the object was stationary, but then I noticed it was moving in a northerly direction but very slowly. I would estimate about 50-70 mph.

I live near an airport and have seen many aircraft flying above and around my house, so I am familiar with how fast they move; this object was moving way too slow to be an airplane, even slower than a single engine propeller airplane.


The object was approximately 15 to 20 miles away, around the Nampa or Caldwell area. The shape of the object kept changing from an orb to a cone to a triangle with the corners rounded off. After about 15 to 20 minutes of watching it, I lost it behind some trees.

The weirdest thing was, I saw it again on Sunday night at about the same time and it repeated the same pattern of flight, almost an exact repeat of the night before, except this time the color changes were not as brilliant as the night before, nor were the shape changes as radical.

Like I said before, I live about 2 miles from the airport, which also has a military airstrip next to it, so I know what all different kinds of aircraft look and sound like. In my opinion it wasn't any kind of aircraft I know of.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2015/ufo-witnessed-over-boise-idaho.html
source & references:

www.mufon.com

graphic by www.ufocasebook.com


Connect with the UFO Casebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS