PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Monday, August 10, 2015

Unknown Objects, Flashes in Sky over Abilene Texas


UFO Depiction



UFO Depiction
Published: 4:08 PM 8/8/2015

it ejected a smaller light that circled it a few times...

Abilene, Texas - 08-06-15

At 11:05 last night I was out in my front yard and saw a dim star-like object northeast of Abilene, TX. I wasn't sure if it was moving.

It looked like it ejected a smaller light that circled it a few times.


At that moment I saw a flash; it was a little more north of the first object.

So I stared where I thought I saw the flash. A second later I saw another flash, then another.

It was random flashes, not a pattern. Then out of the south or southeast heading north came a dull red or pinkish almost asteroid looking object.

It went straight to the object that had flashed and was now dim and hovering.

As then it reached it at higher speeds than conventional aircraft that we think we know of fly.

It suddenly reversed and went straight back the way it came. I turned and watched it till my house and trees blocked my view.

Instantly my inner voice said to look up look up.

So I looked straight up and the saw a flash, then another. Then nothing and out of the east going west came a dim glowing green object and it too went straight to where this flash was and before it reached it, I mean up to it; It reversed course and went back east.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2015/ufos-flashes-in-sky-abilene-texas.html
source & references:

www.mufon.com


edited by www.ufocasebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS