PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

PAOLA HARRIS - Connecting the Dots: An International Perspective -- video




PAOLA HARRIS - Connecting the Dots: An International Perspective 


Publicado a 31/05/2015

International Journalist Researcher Paola Leopizza Harris will discuss how the Italian media, newspapers, TV, magazines handle the coverage of UFO related events. She will cover several of the most notable cases including the visits of Colonel Philip Corso to Italy, the disclosure efforts of Monsignore Corrado Balducci and this year's Italian coverage of the Travis Walton Story on prime time TV. From her early work with Dr. J. Allen Hynek to her current occupation of bringing researchers to Italy, Ms. Harris will explain the great importance of networking information worldwide to prepare humanity for disclosure.


“The Timing is the Thing” that tells us everything.

By Paola Harris

  
      I remember years ago in 1999, that Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvante told me that there was going to be a “ slow” process release of information governed by a “ special study group”. He may have been the first to print what he said were two alien photos on his book” Catchers of Heaven”. One is a blonde blue-eyed human looking alien called Sa Ra from Altair 4, the other a “ baby” grey. He talks extensively about his role as interface with this human looking alien in a diplomatic capacity. These are the protocols of which I speak in my new book :EXOPOLITICS:HOW DOES ONE SPEAK TO A BALL OF LIGHT: Exopolitical challenges and protocols for future contact.( Authorhouse)

           This year in Italy, two important books surfaced talking about aliens among us. The first book was written by Stefano Breccia. Italian engineer and expert in computer graphics and telecommunications who is considered a very credible source. The book is called Contattismi di Massa (Nexus Edizioni) and Mass Contacts ( Authorhouse) which now published in English . It deals with two opposing groups of Aliens situated near the Adriatic coast near Pescara who mingled among the residents and especially who communicated with several important political figures in 1956. Their liaison contactee was a man called Bruno Sammaciccia, a credible figure who held four University degrees among them psychology and psychiatry and amazingly enough was nominated man of the year by UNESCO in 1982 for his cultural background. He was first contacted telepathically by these very tall (8 foot) humanoid aliens who had a base in the Adriatic sea. In the Chapter called “Amicizia” at the end of the book he talks about their habits, intentions and their interaction with humans among them, such prestigious figures as a Brazilian Cardinal, a famous painter, a general of the carabinieri (Italian Military Police) but in particular, they contacted the much noted ( Italian Consul) Console Perego who had the sighting over St. Peter’s December 1st 1953 and who spoke about UFOS to many Italian Officials in the 50’s much like Adamski.

           Contacted telepathically was also, journalist /photographer Bruno Ghibaudi who took the amazing photos of these distinct craft coming out of the water near Pescara on the Adriatic coast. The book includes many photos of this plus the dignitaries mentioned plus one photo of an 8 foot tall Alien who said he was part of a confederation from a “ blue” galaxy which means probably a blue nebula. One message given to Planet Earth was “most extraterrestrial life was humanoid in Nature”! They look like us!


          The second book that I researched is called Beyond the Heavens or Oltre il Cielo by Maurizio Cavallo.This second book details the agony and the ecstasy of Maurizio’s contact with a group from Clarionfrom the star system of Aquila ( the Eagle). The problems with conflicting realities and dimensional travel which almost led him to insanity.

         Cavallo’s contact happened in 1981 and in an effort to stabilize himself in this reality, he took many photographs, and many Polaroids of different aliens, of this what he also calls the “ confederation”! These Clarions asked him not to release them for 10 years to test his commitment to them. Most every photograph portrait has a name and is very particular. He explained to me that his Clarion Contacts absorb light when photographed so there are many flashes of light as in the picture of Suell.

I have been working on the Maurizio Cavallo story since October 2006 and find him very stable, logical, calm and credible. He simply lives his story. It is very difficult to evaluate this type of case that has films, photographs and artifacts. Although I visited him four times always staying in his town for days, I became very anxious to involve Jaime Maussan from Mexico in this particular case especially since he was doing the “Antonio Urzi” case only 40 kilometers away. The Urzi footage of daylight UfOs matches that of Mauizio Cavallo and in one film, it seems like the same UfO. Antonio Urzi is in Milano, Cavallo lives one hour away near Torino and his contacts come about in Val D’Aosta as well as the French Alps. Jaime Maussan flew to Milano the 11th of May 2007 and he filmed interviews for two days. Both these contactees are summoned to film these craft plus they are sensitive to the presence of their extraterrestrial friends. They are chosen.

    It is ironic to me that there is a special timing to all this. It seems about time that we realize that these people walk among us on Earth and they are concerned with our welfare to some extent. My job is simply to report the story and with Jaime Maussan to slowly analyze the case and report what they tell us. It is up to the reader to decide.
Maybe it is time!


1. This book Mass Contacts is a " milestone” in Ufology. Why did you decide to publish it, more importantly why now? Is the time for disclosing this better?

Well, actually I was told to publish this book; I wrote it as a favor to my old friend Bruno Sammaciccia, . I sent it to the Italian Nexus publishing house following the pressing requests by researcher Roberto Pinotti. Now I have been encouraged to present it America, following your request so the English-speaking world can read it. There is no  particular meaning to the " timing" of release. People can find it on Amazon.com

2. What do you think are the most important parts of this book?

The book relates histories of mass contacts in the world and in the Pescara region of Italy, but of course the one I’ve been involved with is the last one, Amicizia meaning Friendship; therefore it has been, to me, the most important one; and, among the pages devoted to Amicizia, probably the most interesting is the last one, “Maieutics”, where I present the reader with excerpts from their way of thinking. I believe that everything I wrote is important, otherwise I wouldn’t have made the effort to write it.

3. How does the reader find this story credible. Do the photographs of the actuprotagonists help?

I do not intent that anybody believes what I’ve written. I’ve stated this many times, within the text. It’s up to the reader to decide whether I am a fool or not. About photos, I am the first one to state that pictures are meaningless; I even present a fake, done my myself. I’ve included a lot of pictures simply because most of them are totally unknown, up to now. Think of the scout craft  formation, seen from above! Or the many pictures shot during a landing. I’ve never seen anything like that in any UFO book, therefore I believe that “Contattismi di massa” has been the first one to show such things. There are even two pictures of W56 people. The one on the cover is actually composed by two half-pictures, that have been put together, but they come from two different images, otherwise our Friend would show three arms at the same time!


4. Have you been warned about disclosing too much?Have you yourself met these people?
No. I am not disclosing to much and yes, I have seen them.



5. Do you think that the fact that there a human looking aliens that live among us more dangerous than taking about the EBE or the Grey? Where did they live? Did they use " Italian words" or telepathy?

Sorry, but here I do not understand fully your question. Our W56’s were speaking plain Italian, and other languages; their Italian was often corrupted with Abruzzo’s vernacular, but they were able to speak even Latin and Sanskrit, as I have written in my book. They were making contacts typically using radio sets as receivers, or using telephones, or video sets, which, if off, usually were turning on by themselves, just to shut off when the communication was over. Very seldom telepathy or other “unusual” media were taken into account. Our Friends are living inside small bases, or plainly within our environment.

6. Discuss the unacquainted reader the two separate groups of human type aliens. What were their names and why did we give them a " name"? How long did they live? Give a physical description, please
The problem about names is really difficult to be afforded in a few lines. What I may say here is that almost all of the names of the characters involved have been invented here on Earth.

Physical descriptions, and the like, may be found inside the book. There are many different groups of aliens interacting with our day-to-day life. Aside the W56’s and the CTR’s, my book quotes also the Elta V’s, the UTI’s, the Ummites, and obviously nobody may know how many others were (and are) around us. As far as I know, all of them are human-like, with only minor differences, height among them.

7.  Why were these two groups fighting.
You’ll find several, different, motivations about this war, this quarrel, or whatever you’d like to name it, within the book. The main reason is the rage between human and not human beings. The W56s are among our ancestors, while the CTRs are an artificial offspring, generated by the W56s themselves.

8. Did you ever personally interact with them to your knowledge?
Yes.

9. What impression did they give you?
A very friendly one, whence the name “Amicizia” (“Friendship”) came from.

 10. Describe their Underwater bases near Pescara in the Adriatic Coast. How did they live there undetected?
Sorry, but you may understand that describing such things, with a lot of technology beyond our actual knowledge, is too difficult to be condensed in a few lines. I may just recall that (as I have written) there are no fixed entries into: when necessary, a passageway is open, then closed, and everything gets back to the “status quo ante”. The “big base” had a ceiling 300 meters high, so that, at times, it was even raining inside it!  Any way, I may state, if anybody may be willing to believe me, that a lot of our Friends are living among us, interacting at ease with our society, having Earth identities.

11. Did they do a " technology exchange" with anyone and were the Americans aware of them. We know they contacted the Vatican through certain cardinals.
Of course I believe that the ultimate goal was a technology exchange, but also, may be more importantly, let’s say, exchange in topics relating to morality. You’ll find in my book some statements that may look preposterous, at a first sight, such as, for instance, that killing a man is not inherently to be condemned, that our system of laws, lawyers, judges and the like is all but foolish. Such statements are discussed and justified. Aside from a quotation of an American president within the English version of this book (please let me joke a bit on it!), I know very little about Vatican implications. I may only underline that one pope has signed a dedication to a book by Sammaciccia. 

 12. Did they give humanity any future predictions? Will they disclose their presence in the Future?
No, as far as I know.

 13. We are waiting for the debut of this important book. What do you think are the most important passages that you wrote?

I already answered this question before: I do not intend to be the champion of aliens of any kind. I have written what I, honestly and without any peculiar aim, believe could be written
 Mass Contacts in English is also available At Arcturus books
 
A tentative study on the strange picture at the end of “Contattismi di massa”
Teresa Barbatelli - © 2009



The lucky readers of “Contattismi di massa”, by Prof. Stefano Breccia, are going from a coup de theatre to another, while reading the appealing reconstruc-tion of the contact cases with supposed aliens, not from the part of single earth-lings, as we are used to be told by the most of the literature, but by groups of people who, usually, have preferred to conceal their experiences. He starts from a group of scientists who, in past centu-ries, have shown intuitions and inventions well in advance of their age, then presents the well known “Ummo case”, with many details unknown up to date, then, in the third chapter, he presents the most aston-ishing part of his book, the “Amicizia case”. At the end of his very detailed story about Amicizia, that went on for more than 30 years, a tale with many details that may be verified even today, mostly focused on the character Bruno Sammaciccia, the the author presents us with the picture of a supposed W56.


The picture is clear and bright (it’s incred-ible to scholars, who have been used to see blurred and out of focus pictures, bad-ly lighted and disputable, when supposed aliens are concerned); it shows us a young man in a garden, smiling. He doesn’t show anything that might make us think of a being from an-other world; he looks to be very tall, and the only strangeness consists in his head, a bit too small with respect to his body.

As Prof. Breccia tells about aliens like us, but 2 or even 3 meters tall (Sammaciccia speaks of beings even 6 meters tall), I have been immediately urged to verify whether the boy of the picture was as tall as that; such a discovery would have definitively demonstrated that aliens do exist. It was necessary to go to work.

Unfortunately the picture, although very clear, does not look to show measurable details, therefore no perspective-based computations may be conducted. The plants present in it look to be very young (the lemon plant in the foreground is kept by a small rod), therefore they might have been not too tall, when the picture has been taken.

I was already disappointed in my hope to evaluate how tall the man was, when I noticed, just over his head, what in all evidence were pine-needles; making use of Photoshop, I have taken one nee-dle, and replicated it as many times as to equating the height of the man. This is the result:

It’s evident that 20 to 21 needles are required to do the job; moreover, the man is slightly bent to one side.


Now the problem is: how long is a pine-needle?

I must admit I have started looking at all the pine plants that I was meeting along the streets of Rome (I believe there must be millions of them), hoping to meet a plant sufficiently low to permit me to take some needles (contrary to the man of the picture, I’m very short), but I never found one, because they were all very high, outside my possibilities.

Hopefully, one day a strong wind blow has thrown a whole branch just to the en-trance of my house; under the perplexed look of my house-keeper, I’ve collected the branch, and taken it home; making use of a photo camera as a witness, I made my measurements.

As it may be seen in my picture, pine-needles are 15-16 cm long, therefore the man should have been 3 meters tall (if we consider only 20 needles, each 15 cm long), or 3.36 (21 needles, 16 cm long).


From 3 to 3.36 meters tall? I must admit that I had a shock! Further en-quiries were needed, hopefully with a more detailed copy of the picture. My friend Eng. Carlo Bolla has been able to supply me with a higher resolution copy, so I started to work on my Mac trying to find out details that might be of some help.


My search found out some railings, almost in-visible in the dark, that surround the garden where the picture had been taken.



At the end I had an object, whose dimensions are known, at least with some approximation: railings typically have bars 10 to 15 cm away from each other, and, from these figures, a simple (so to say) geometric projection could have led to the height of the man.

Perspective laws have allowed painters from the past to rendering three dimensions scenes over a bi-dimensional support; this was made making use of an horizon, and a set of straight lines.

 

They have been generating scenes making use of perspective, I was to do the inverse process, may be roughly.


Once having taken railings into account, I decided to take the main character away from the picture, in order to better understand the geometry of the railings:

As it may be seen, railings are now more evident, but another problem appears: the picture is not vertical: in all evidence, whoever has taken it has not kept the camera in an horizontal attitude, there-fore the whole scene looks a bit slanted. In order to make use of perspective laws, the picture was to be straightened up.


After having straightened the picture, whatever horizontal line could have been used as an horizon. In my case, as I was unaware of the height and the reciprocal distance of the bars, I was believing that it should have been sufficient to project the bars unto the ground, so that, estimating a distance be-tween each couple, an unit of measure could be derived, able to allow to compute the di-mensions of the other objects present in the picture.

Then, I stylized the railing, therefore en-hancing it. I started supposing a 10 cm dis-tance between each couple of bars, making use of ten of them, therefore over a length of 1 meter. We must obviously remember that usually such distances may be anything between 10 and 15 cm.


I’ve taken again the character away from the picture, have chosen at random a focal point and an horizon line. The result (10 cm distance between bars) is that the guy is 2.40 meter tall (of course, 12 cm distance would give 2.88 meters, 13 cm 3.12 meters, and so on).

Indeed such absurd figures were disconcerting, they could not be true, and, in the CICAP style (a group of supposed scientists, indeed just debunkers – translator) I started wandering where I was going wrong. I found out that, according to the infinity point I had chosen on the horizon, dimensions could vary considerably.
Therefore it was silly to base oneself on a random horizon line and an infinity point. It was necessary to establish, at least roughly, the point of view of whom had shot the picture, and, above all, it was necessary to find on the ground a grid of lines with two different origins.
Looking at the picture, it seems that who has shot it was, roughly, at the height of the hips of the man. That doesn’t mean that the shooter was smaller, because may be he was kneeling, or may be the man was on the top of a bounce, and so on.

I was now aware that it was not possible to go on by suppositions, and therefore I started computing the grid, basing myself on an horizon at the height of the man’s hips, and on two origins.

In order to find the second origin, I’ve been forced to extend the railings, again supposing 10 cm of distance between their bars, supposing that they were encircling the garden, and therefore generating a set of squares on the ground, whose sides were 1 meter long by assumption.
One again, supposing bars 1 meter high, and 10 cm distant from one another, the man results to be 2.40 meters tall (the mark is slightly higher, because the man’s head is slightly tilted). His height would reach 3.60 meters supposing a 15 cm distance between bars!

According to the point of view of debunkers (if it doesn’t look possible, it is impossible) the problem was absurd. Therefore I sought the help of a friend of mine, an architect, without telling him that my goal was to compute the height of a supposed alien. I just asked him: I have a picture of a garden, where some railings are present; how may I compute its planimetry? My friend sighed, and told me that it was a difficult operation, with logarithm-based projections, and I got into despair, because I’m not acquainted with logarithms, after my humanistic studies.

Having tried three different approaches to the problem, I was on the point of giving away, because of my ignorance in mathematics, when I remembered that a very useful software packet exists, Google Sketch Up.

Google Sketch Up may be downloaded from the Internet free of charge; it is able to reconstruct three-dimensional structures and to look at them from every possible point of view, rotating and translating them, and so on. It’s a software packet that allows three-dimensional architectural de-signs, similar to the ones obtainable from technical experts in this subject.

An interesting feature is that it presents the user with a set of pre-defined objects, for instance sofas, pipes, pianos, and… railings!

Therefore I decided to make a fourth approach: making use of Google Sketch Up, I was to define a plane whatever, put standard railings over it, put the picture from “Contattismi di massa” on the scene, moving it until the result would match the picture itself. Then, I was only to measure the man’s height, making use of the instruments offered by Google Sketch Up.



That’s an example of a standard rail-ing, given by Google Sketch Up; after the object has been inserted, the whole scene may be rotated, so that one may look at it from every possi-ble point of view.






Then, I inserted the picture from “Con-tattismi di massa” into the three-dimensional scene-ry generated by Google Sketch up.




Then, it was necessary to move the objects, so that the distance among the bars of the real railing could match that of the virtual object; that’s the result:


I rotate this image, to better overlap the railings:


When I finished it has been possible to establish that the distance between the man and the railings has been about 9.85 cm.


At this point it was possible to measure the man’s height, and I have been shocked to verify that it was 3.07 meters:


Just to be sure, I’ve made use of another possibility offered by Google Sketch Up: it presents its user with a model of a normal man, 1.77 meters tall; I put this object into the scene, near to the supposed alien, and this is the unbelievable result:



In short, a man 1.77 meters tall would have looked this way, near to the man from our picture:



What could I say?

Of course someone could counteract: “Roger, this guy is very tall but what’s strange? Since ever there are men very tall. That man may well be from this earth”.
I too grabbed this idea (or, at least, the CICAP-like portion of my mind did so), therefore I started searching the Internet, looking for the tallest men on Earth, and that’s what I’ve found:



Robert Pershing Wadlow, 2.72 meters tall (Alton, Feb 22, 1918 – Manistee, July 15, 1940); he has been the tallest man over Earth whose height has been officially measured.


He started to over-grow after he underwent an operation on his hypophysis. Has been the major character in an advertising champaign in the USA for a shoe company. When he died, he was still growing.

He has been surnamed the “weak giant”, because he was very fragile and subject to infections, due to his height; his death has been due to an infection derived from a device designed to help his ankles to support his weight. His coffin was 3.28 meters long, 0.86 wide, and 0.74 high.



Leonid Stadnik: the last time he has been measured, he 


resulted to be 2.57 meters tall. He now lives with his mother in a village in Ukraina, named Podolyantsy. Leonid started to grow after having undergone an operation to remove a tumor from his hypophysis. It’s very difficult to him to walk, or just to move, because he has problems in controlling his legs. When he walks, he has to clutch nearby trees. He is still growing.


His muscular system doesn’t work well, because of his height, and he needs pe-culiar orthopaedic devices.



Bao Xi Shun, 2.36 meters tall, is supposed to be the tallest man on Earth, because of problems with measuring Mr. Stadnik; his height resulted after six different measure-ments, taken at the Chifeng Hospital, in Mongolia. He won, for only 2 millimeters, over Radhouane Charbib, another contestant to the title. He tells that he has been normal up to 16, when, for unknown reasons, he started to grow in height. Strangely enough, the physicians who examined him in 2005 did not find any trace of acromegaly, or gigantism.



Mr. Radhouane Charbib, from Tunisia, who is “only” 2.36 meters high.
 





Ijaz Ahmed, from Pakistan, 24 years old, is 2.54 meters tall. The picture shows him in front of the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur. He has been born in Punjab, was normal up to 15 years of age, then he started to grow. He pretends to be the tallest man on Earth.




Sultan Kose is a Turkish basket-ball player, 2.42 meters tall. He is supposed to be the tallest basket-player in the world; he is going to undergo an operation on his knees, after he will be 2.27 meter tall. He had been born in a small village, near to Iraqi border. He had been noted by a talent scout from Galatasaray, who enrolled him, although he had never played basket-ball.



Another basket-ball player, and actor, has been Suleiman Ali Nashnush, born in Tripoli in 1943, dead in February 25, 1991. He he supposed to have been the tallest basket-ball player, as he was 2.45 meters. In 1960 he underwent an operation, in Rome, aimed to reduce his growing rate. In 1962 he played within the Libyan national team; he also staged in Fellini’s “Satyricon”.





Gabriel Estêvão Monjane (1944÷1990) has been one among the 12 people recorded in the history of medicine, for having been taller than 2.40 meters. He had been born in Manjacaze, Mozambique, and he started to grow abnormally, proba-bly because of a problem with his glands. When he was officially measured, he re-sulted to be 2.43 meters. He suffered serious prob-lems at his legs, and became lame, after having fallen at home, breaking his hip. In 1988 he has been credited the title of tallest man on Earth.





Väinö Myllyrinne (Helsinky, 1909 ÷ Järvenpää, Finland, 1963) has been the acromegalic giant who won the title of tallest man in the world from 1961 to 1963. When 21 he was 2.22 meters tall, but after 30 years old he started to grow again, reaching 2.42 meters.


It looks that the rare cases of terrestrial “giants” are often due to an illness named “acromegaly”. It affectes people, making them grow continuously, but, as far as it is known, they never exceed 2.72 meters (Robert Pershing Wadlow). Any way, when a person exceeds 2.2 meters, he starts suffering a lot of different physical pathologies, and statistics tell us that they face a short life. That’s because they endure their bones weigh, their hearth is forced to pump blood stronger than usual, blood pres-sure goes mad, and all the internal organs are subjected to unusual stresses. In short, over this planet, a 2.20 meters high biped is due to a short life (if he is not a grizzly).

Does that mean anything? I do not know.

I must say that, looking at the pictures of the tallest men in the world, I’ve found all of them awkward (either legs too long, feet too big, heads malformed), while, looking at the picture at the end of “Contattismi di massa”, I see a man with an harmonious structure (may be just his head is a bit too little), with slim legs, small feet wearing “espadrillas”, a relaxed and smiling face, and a general impression of energy and dynamism. Nothing to do with the pictures of the unholy “tallest men in the world”, almost always forced to resort to crutches.
Of course personal sensations have no objective value, then the possibility exists that the person who appears in “Contattismi di massa” is no giant at all.

Conclusions

This has been an amateur analysis, made by a person without great mathematical skills. A part within myself hopes strongly that I’ve been mistaken (at least because the idea that “giants” walk among ourselves generates an ancestral anguish feeling), another part within myself hopes that I’m right, it would be great if what written in the third part of “Contattismi di massa” were true, it would mean that to men just a little step is required.

I hope that my modest work may induce people better qualified than myself to scientifically analize that picture.

(Translation by Stefano Breccia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS