PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Blue Object Streaks Away in Missouri Sky


UFO Depiction

UFO Depiction
Published: 5:36 PM 7/29/2015
it went from stationary to faster than a bullet in a blink...

Gladstone, Missouri - 07-29-15

I left my apartment to go to McDonalds between 8:00 and 8:20 PM, at this time of night its almost dark but there was a little light left.

Sky was absolutely clear, no clouds from horizon to horizon... rom my perspective. Upon pulling into apartment entrance I noticed a BRIGHT, very pretty blue ball hovering over my building, around 500 feet above my apartment to be exact.


I immediately checked to make sure there was no reflection of anything in my car that would cause what I'm looking at.

After a minute of not moving at all, I was fixed on it. I stared it down hard to make sure it wasn't a balloon or Chinese lamp or anything that would give me a movement of blowing in the wind.

It stayed absolutely still and to my surprise the blue plasma looking ball shot north at a snap of a finger. I mean it went from stationary to faster than a bullet in a blink.. that's how fast.

I saw the direction it went but it was so so fast it could not have been made by human intelligence. I looked and couldn't find if anyone else reported something similar but from what I seen, they probably left it alone but I have to say something as it has changed my life.

What I saw WAS IMPOSSIBLE. That object could have left LA and reached new York in seconds maybe even a single minute. It was beautiful and leaves me questions I can't answer.

If I know that a similar report is on file with Mufon I would feel a lot better as I don't want to be the only one who witnessed what I did.

I will speak with anyone who says I didn't see what I saw, or try to throw some explanation as to what I saw because nothing in all of human history can explain what I saw.


Simply put, it was not made on earth or if it was, we are so far ahead of what is actually being told to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS