PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Sunday, August 2, 2015

MUFON -- CARL FEINDT - Physical Influences of a UFO on Water





CARL FEINDT - Physical Influences of a UFO on Water

Publicado a 30/05/2015


UFOs have demonstrated physical effects on bodies of water. This paper proposes a possible explanation for the observed interaction between unidentified flying objects and water. Wrested from seemingly divergent eyewitness accounts, it posits that the reaction of the water around an emerging craft implies the existence of a displacement field, one that exhibits electromagnetic tendencies. What at first seems like a series of unrelated accounts is shown to illustrate consistent behavior when the distance between the object and the body of water is considered.




Carl Feindt
119 Commonwealth Ave.
Claymont, DE 19703


Biography of Carl Feindt

My interest in water-related UFOs was preceded by my fascination with aircraft. As a boy, I carved balsa replicas of flying machines and in my teens flew model aircraft. I followed my passion and became a cadet in the Civil Air Patrol. After graduating from high school, I went on to study aircraft engineering at the Academy of Aeronautics in New York City (off La Guardia Airport's runway). Following two years of service in the Air Force, I was forced to return to civilian life due to a family hardship. I joined a major airline where I worked in customer service for over three decades.

Upon retirement I was interested in becoming active in ufology (the study of UFOs), about which I had been reading since the early 1960s. A wonderful opportunity presented itself when Jan Aldrich, a UFO researcher, asked for volunteers to do local newspaper searches. Over the course of eight years, I studied microfilm rolls at the University of Delaware, exhaustively covering the years between 1923 and 1967. To my amazement, I found approximately 750 UFO-related articles in Delaware, the second-smallest state in the United States!

Intrigued by the fact that aircraft, as we know them, cannot emerge from water or submerge into water, I started assembling water-related UFO cases. My research endeavor into this aspect of the UFO mystery has grown into an increasingly large data base and website.

I have appeared on TV's History Channel documentaries "Deep-Sea UFO's" and "Deep-Sea UFO's Red Alert" I presented my paper "Physical Influences of a UFO on Water" at the Mutual UFOs: Network (MUFON) Symposium in Denver, Colorado. I have been a guest on numerous radio talk shows nationally and continue to give lectures across the Untited States and Canada. I am also the author of the book UFOs and Water was published in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS