PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Triangle UFO Spotted over Rushden, Great Britain


Triangle UFO Spotted over Rushden, Great Britain

UFO Depiction

UFO Depiction
Published: 6:01 PM 8/10/2015


My initial feeling was that the object was perhaps 15-20m above ground...

Rushden, Great Britain - 08-08-15

I was sat in my garden relaxing and drinking a weak mix of Pimms and Lemonade, my second or third glass, I had already eaten and was not intoxicated.

It was 10:15pm (+/- 5 minutes) and the sun was well set, a clear night I was enjoying the starry view and waiting for a pass of the ISS. I am not totally inexperienced at skywatching and can usually tell a plane or balloon quite easily.

The triangle object(s) appeared over rooftop to my southwest on an apparent northerly heading. After around 3-4 seconds on that heading it seemed to curve to turn to a northwest direction and after a further 3-4 seconds was gone over trees.


The three orange lights were not very bright and seemed to fade a little more as the object moved away. I could not see if the space between the orange corner lights was filled by some rigid body.

I do not recall seeing the stars being masked by it, but cannot say for sure either way as the orange lights were really the focus of my eyes. My initial feeling was that the object was perhaps 15-20m above ground (approx twice the house height) and moving at somewhere around 20-30 kph.

I at first thought the size was in the range of 2m to 4m, along each edge. But after further consideration, there was nothing to truly indicate the distance, so no way of telling the size or speed. During the apparent turn, the triangle shape seemed to alter slightly this gave the impression of a gentle change in orientation; I can't say for sure if the triangle was true equilateral.

The object were totally silent, during the event my mind raced and I quickly wondered if I was watching a kite or drone, but there was no noise or breeze at all. The object passed over multiple properties and fenced boundaries and beyond some trees, a terrible place to try and fly a drone or kite anyway.

I have also considered birds, in fact it is the only explanation I could consider at this time, but they were three very large and silent birds with highly reflective bellies and invisible wings, and able to fly in a excellent triangle formation. I have since watched for bird formations on the subsequent evenings and saw nothing of the sort.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2015/triangle-ufo-observed-rushden-great-britain.html
source & references:

www.mufon.com


edited by www.ufocasebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS