PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

UFOs Or Orbs Hover at Low Altitude Knocking Out Electronics

Posted: 09 Sep 2014 07:24 AM PDT
Artist Likeness

A Georgia witness at Loganville reported his cell phone, Internet and cable television reception failed during a sighting of “8 to 10 pulsating orbs” moving under 500 feet and less than 100 feet away, according to testimony in Case 59611 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.



The witness was outside sitting on a deck when he had an “uneasy feeling” in his stomach just as the objects were first noticed about 10:30 p.m. on August 24, 2014.

“I noticed a flash of light out of the corner of my eye,” the witness stated. “When I looked in the direction of the flash there were 8 to 10 orb-like lights close to the tree top level doing what looked like figure 8’s around each other for about 10 to 15 minutes.”

The witness described lights on the objects.

“These orbs were casting light to the ground and I could see the shadows of the trees on the ground.”

But what was more disturbing at the time was the failure of three utilities.

“In the time the orbs were in my sight my cell phone would not work and my Internet and TV both went out. While watching the orbs the ‘uneasy’ feeling I had in my stomach went away and I had a sense of calm come over me. All I could do was stand there and look as the orbs slowly moved from east-northeast to west-southwest.”


The witness believes military helicopters were also in the area.

“If I had to guess they were moving at maybe 5 mph or slower. After about 5 minutes of the orbs leaving my sight there was the sound of what I believe was a Blackhawk helicopter following the orbs. I did not see the helicopter but they have a very distinct sound.”

Loganville is a city located in Walton County with a half portion of the city located in Gwinnett County, Georgia, population 10,458. Georgia MUFON is investigating. The above quotes were edited for clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS