PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Amazingly Clear UFO Photo - Metallic Sphere Over California


     
Posted: 21 Sep 2014 05:00 AM PDT

Mt first inclination when looking at this photo is that the object was a remote control man made craft, possibly a drone.  Once you take a close look you can easily see that there are no visible means of propulsion. So, whatever it is...........it's incredible.
Richard



UFO Sphere photographed and reported to MUFON

Witness MUFON Statement
Coming home about 6:55 pm when I pulled into my driveway. Above and beyond my neighbors home I noticed a bright orb hovering. It reflected the sunset orange, and that is why I noticed it; besides it was a completely clear blue sky. I thought it could be a balloon or some sort of odd looking helicopter, but it didn't have any rotors. It appeared to have rods or antenna coming out of it.

I went to my backyard to get a better view. I appeared to be less than a mile away over residences. I got my camera about 5 min later and set up my tripod. I took a few photos.

Then got my video camera and began to shoot video too for about 20 min. Over the approx 45 Minute that I watched it, there was some wavering like it was being affected by air movement. At times it would descend behind a large tree, then reappear slowly as it came out from behind the tree.

The object remained relatively stable then started to slowly drift away to the SW until I couldn't see it anymore because it was too dark. I was intrigued by it. My photos showed that it indeed had 3 rods coming from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS