PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Sighting At Table Rock - This UFO Was Underwater, A USO

Another Sighting At Table Rock - This UFO Was Underwater, A USO

Posted: 18 Sep 2014 05:52 AM PDT
Table Rock Lake the latest USO sighting


By: Sam Uptegrove in ccheadliner.com
Recently I received an email from a man who began by writing, “I never really wanted to tell anyone about what we saw just over a year ago, but my wife finally convinced me to send this to you. She reads your column every week and assured me that you often write about cases where the witness does not want their name used, and you always honor their wishes. So here goes.


Unidentified Submerged Object - Artist Likeness
“I can’t give you the exact date. But it was on a sunny afternoon two or three weeks after the Fourth of July of last year. My wife and I were out in our boat on Table Rock not far from Branson. I was fishing along a steep dropoff where the water gets deep real quickly. My wife had the binoculars and was watching the shoreline across the cove for the deer we often see come out of the woods to get a drink along the shoreline. Her eyes got tired, and she put (the binoculars) down in her lap. It was warm that day, and she leaned over the side to splash some water on her arms and face and immediately sat straight up. She was staring over the side of the boat down into the water and said with an odd tone to her voice, ‘Honey, look at this thing.’

“I don’t know what I expected to see when I scooted across the seat and looked down into the water, but it sure wasn’t what I did see. There was this big silver ball thing about 10 feet or so below the surface, and it was at least 10 feet across and maybe more. At first I thought it might be some kind of a marker buoy, but it was way too big and was slowly moving out away from us into the open water. It wasn’t producing any bubbles or a wake, but you wouldn’t expect a wake from even something that size that was so far down and moving so slowly. It just kept on going until we couldn’t see it anymore and never changed direction or speed.”

He ended the email by including his telephone number and a request that I call him to talk about his experience. When I did so, one of the first things I mentioned to him was that Table Rock seems to be a paranormal hotspot, and there had been several UFOs, Bigfoot and even at least one ghost seen by boaters and fishermen on the lake, so getting a report of a USO did not come as a total surprise. He immediately asked, “A what?” and when I told him that the letters stood for and “Unidentified Submerged Object,” similar to a UFO in appearance but under water. His response was, “I never heard of one being in the water. You mean that enough people have seen something like that that they even have a special name for them?”

I have always maintained, and a majority of the paranormal investigators that I know agree, that a witness who is not familiar with the phenomenon they have encountered are far less likely to have their perception influenced by what they have read makes a far more reputable witness and can be expected to describe what they saw more accurately. In light of this factor and the impression that I got from talking to the witness, there is no doubt in my mind that the encounter actually did occur and was described to the best of the witness’ ability. His estimate of the object’s size and depth may have been slightly off due to the refraction that occurs when you observe something looking through water, but there is no reason to believe that his account describes exactly what he saw.



This report adds a new dimension to the activity occurring around Table Rock Lake. We now know that there has been at least one observation of a USO actually in the lake, as has been the case more than once on Stockton Lake farther to the north. Both impoundments are capable of providing a craft capable of flying through the air or cruising stealthily underwater an almost limitless number of places to hide in the depths. It would not surprise me at all to learn that there have been numerous other encounters of this nature that have never been reported.


If you have had an encounter with any type of paranormal or unexplained phenomena, no matter where or when it occurred, I would like to add it to my ever-growing files. Send me a complete account, with as many details as you can. Include your name and a telephone number or email address I can reach you at if I need more information. Complete anonymity, if requested, will be observed if your experience is used for publication. Send accounts and comments to samuptegrove@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS