PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

UFO Hunter Says Object Goes Dark And Avoids People - Nevada

Friday, October 31, 2014
UFO Hunter Says Object Goes Dark And Avoids People - Nevada


Posters Comments

Close up video of a UFO I captured near my home in Las Vegas Nevada on October 17, 2014 (sorry it is a private video, so it is not available)
.
I knew it was only a matter of time before I was finally able to get much closer to this amazing UFO and all of its traveling companions. I do wish I could have gotten closer but living in a big city means I am going to have distractions in the form of cars, trucks and motorcycles.


 
I honestly don't know what this thing is but I have started to believe that it prefers to avoid people if possible. There were a number of times that it went lights out because of people being in the area. As soon as they left it lit right back up and continued on its way. What ended up stopping it completely was a car that went even closer than me with its headlights on. The people in the car did turn them off but not before the object went dark for the final time. I had parked my car behind a large metal utility box and tried to stay low key. If it knew I was there it didn't seem to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS