PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stunning UFO PhotographTaken Over Manchester, UK

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

John Hindley managed to photograph the unidentified object while staying with a friend. The 35-year-old craftsman claims he took the shocking snap after waking up to feel a "lunar pull" drawing him to the window at around 10am.

The saucer that 'pulled' John Hindley to the window this weekend

I felt the same pull when I took the picture. It was like magnetic pull - a lunar pull
John Hindley

Mr Hindley said looked out the window and spotted the saucer,  which floated over the Pennines mountain range for half an hour before vanishing. 

He said: "I just thought it was a glitch in the sky. It was a few miles away. I took two photos and then just left it.

"Two days after I remembered the feeling I had. 

"It was like that pull I had had before. 

"Normally when you take a photo there is no emotion so I remembered that feeling I had and so I thought I would look at the photo.

"I had it again when I looked at the photo.

"It was like magnetic pull - a lunar pull. 

"I felt the same pull when I took the picture." 

 
Mr Hindley described the mysterious saucer he captured as a 'glitch' in the sky

Mr Hindley captured the shocking image while staying with his friend in a third-floor flat in Middleton, north of Manchester on Friday November 7.

But he didn't see what he had managed to photograph until two days later when his mysterious "pulling" sensation returned.

He said: "I am a rational man. I have never felt that feeling before.

"With the feeling I had and what it looks like, I don't think it was a Chinook helicopter.

He added: "I definitely think it could have been a UFO.

"I think people more people are realising that we are not the only people floating around the vicinity.

"I mean the photo shows the lights shining through the clouds.

"I really don't think it is a reflection - look at the saucer shaped object and the lights and the two lines coming out of the bottom."

British UFO sightings are not uncommon. This September, experts were baffled when a photo of a dark, flying saucer emerged over Portsmouth.

Met Office forecasters were unable to explain the water vapour trails captured in the sky during the days after the initial saucer sighting – as the contrails banked too sharply to have been left by a commercial jet.
 
The contrails through the Portsmouth sky Met Office experts were unable to explain

So many people have reported seeing unexplained objects in the sky above England, Wales and Scotland that between 1997 to 2000 the British Government commissioned a UFO study.


Codenamed Project Condign, the review looked at 10,000 reported UFO sightings.

However, the weighty 400-page document concludes that there is no proof of the existence of alien aircrafts – blaming sightings on supernormal meteorological events not fully understood by modern science.


No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS