PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 19, 2014 -- Clear Intriguing Daytime UFO Footage - Romania


Wednesday, November 19, 2014


Clear Intirguing Daytime UFO Footage - Romania


Well, I checked the video channel and there was a site mentioned on it. Then I searched the site
http://areazone51ufos.blogspot.be/2014/11/roumanie-clair-ovni-au-dessus-predeal.html#gpluscomments
and I found out the following:

Report from the witness: "I live in Romania, Europe and some parts of our country are surrounded by mountains and have very strange stories about aliens activities."

"As we know, in the Carpathian Mountains, not so far from cities and Busteni Azuga is even a secret army base."

  "But the reason I am writing to MUFON is that a few years ago at a summer camp with children not so far from the mentioned mountains' area, I took random pictures without a purpose. "

"When I went home I started to erase the bad images and when I opened the photo, I thought my monitor had some dust on it, but then I realized that I made a picture of something I have not seen and that I did not wait for the moment. "

"I sent my photo to a UFO Romanian society, they said that I photographed a UFO. But since they do not have the technical support to erase the image, they advised me to send the photo to a German company UFO but they never responded. That's why I am asking you (MUFON) if you can explain to me what I saw. "MUFON Case 61511.

it was the translation of the site that was in French and read as such:

Rapport Témoin: "Je vis en Roumanie, Europe et dans certaines régions de notre pays sont entourés de montagnes ont des histoires très étranges au sujet des activités extraterrestres."

"Comme nous le savons, dans les montagnes des Carpates, pas si loin des villes et Busteni Azuga existe même une base secrète de l'armée."

 "Mais la raison pour laquelle je vous écris (Mufon), est qu’il y a quelques années lors d'un camp d'été avec enfants jusqu'à les montagnes pas si loin de la zone mentionnée, je prenais des photos aléatoires sans fins."

"Quand je rentre chez moi je commence à effacer les mauvaises images et quand j’ai ouvert la photo, j’ai pensé que mon moniteur a un peu de poussière sur elle, mais ensuite, j’ai réalisé que j’ai pris une photo de quelque chose que je n’ai pas vu et que je n’ai pas attendu le moment".

"J’ai envoyé ma photo à une société roumaine OVNI, ils ont dit que j’ai photographié un OVNI. Mais comme ils n’ont pas le soutien technique pour effacer l'image, ils m’ont conseillé d'envoyer la photo à une société allemande UFO mais ils n’ont jamais répondu. C’est pourquoi je voudrais vous demander (Mufon) si vous pouvez m’expliquer ce que j’ai vu. "Cas Mufon 61511.

Well, I asked them the following:

Dear Sirs,
Can you state precisely the day, hour , year, site/place whenre this vídeo was recorded as well as how many people  had witnessed it?
Thanking you in advance, kind regards,
luisa

I hope they answer, and I think it could be a manmade UFO, as you know they are already made by some countries.

I will keep you informed, in case some answer comes.

00
00

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS