PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Saturday, April 4, 2015

UFO Witness Was Frightened But Glad She Had This Incredible Experience

Saturday, April 4, 2015

UFO Witness Was Frightened But Glad She Had This Incredible Experience

 Witness Stated "It Was A Silvery Saucer Shaped Craft"

It was October and it had been an unseasonably humid night. Deborah awoke in the early morning in her college dormitory room. As she woke up she was aware of the local milk truck making noise in the alley below. She had washed her hair the night before; with the high humidity her hair was still damp. She decided to open the window to get some fresh air moving in the dorm room. She drew back the curtains and opened the window wide.
“It was then that I looked up into the sky and saw a hovering saucer shaped object. I was surprised and then became very scared as I was alone in the room. I thought I might have been dreaming so pinched myself.”
Deborah quickly walked around the room and grabbed her camera and began snapping pictures of the hovering disk shaped object. She tells us that because she was so excited and in a state of awe she didn’t notice that the camera was out of film.
“I felt privileged to be a witness to the sight of this craft”
Deborah says that she had always thought people who believed in this type of thing were foolish.
“All these thoughts crowded my head. I felt like going next door and waking up the girl who lived there, and telling her to look out the window. But I was afraid to even go into the hallway.”

So Deborah just quietly watched the object that was hovering over the city.
“The saucer was highly luminescent or polished, a silvery color. It had an illuminated quality, but I never saw any lights. When the hovering saucer left, it took off at a fantastic speed.”
She says she observed what appeared to be sparkling dust slowly sifting down after the hovering saucer left.
“I remember thinking how beautiful it looked. To be honest I have struggled to believe it was from a different planet.”
Deborah tells us that there was never a report in the local newspapers about it.
“…my friends, the ones I told, were very skeptical. Still, I didn’t tell everyone as I didn’t want to be known for seeing it; and I didn’t want to be mocked or made fun of.”
Reflecting back, Deborah says she was glad for the whole experience.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS