PROFESSIONAL & IMPARTIAL

jeremy 21:06:2016

Labels

Friday, July 10, 2015

Photograph of UFO Taken in Idaho in 2011


Salmon, Idaho - 06-25-11

UFO - Salmon, Idaho - 06-25-11

Published: 4:33 PM 7/8/2015



I didn't see the objects until I had snapped the last picture...

Salmon, Idaho - 06-25-11

Outside of my childhood home, my mother, my son and I were observing a strange storm pattern.


It was strange in that the storm went around the whole town, with discolorations above the mountains surrounding the town.

I started taking digital film with my camera and started snapping pictures with the same camera. I didn't see the objects until I had snapped the last picture, noticing unplaced lights in the photo.


At first I thought it may have been a stray rain drop landing on the lense. There were no water markings or droplets detected on the lens and the patterns of light don't align with a rainbow effect.

The objects were barely observable with my eyes after taking the picture.

My mother and I talked about feeling a sense of excitement before seeing the objects. Directly after taking the photo, I observed only a flash and could see the objects no longer.

 Salmon, Idaho - 06-25-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

moon

x way live


“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth

Peace, Good Will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace.


logo

logo


Cameron Diaz UFOs





David Blackford //

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

keshe

Dennis


PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION


Dennis Kucinich: No war with Russia



No to War, Hot or Cold, with Russia
11,474
of 15,000 signatures



Any citizien of any country can sign this
petition


prg




Instructions HERE

The Congressional Hearing Initiative is a
project of
Paradigm Research Group



esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions

SOCPOR OVNILOGIA

OUR FAMILY OF THE STARS

UFO VIDEOS